+8615129284309     natalie@viikan.com
Home > Product > Melamine Paper > 4x8 Melamine Paper

Product Categories

Contact Information

  • Xi'an Viikan Trade Co., Ltd

  • Add: C1622, New Generation International Building, No.263 Tai South Road, Xi'an,710069, China

  • Tel: +86-29-88215785
  • Decorative Melamine Paper

    Decorative Melamine Paper
    1. Item Name: Decorative melamine paper
    2. Size: 1250mm * 2480mm
    3. Application: Mainly used for MDF, chipboard, polywood
    Product Details:

                         

    Decorative Melamine Paper


     

    Products Details:

    1. Item: Decorative melamine paper

    2. Size: 1250mm * 2480mm, 1860mm * 2480mm

    3. Application: Mainly used for MDF, chipboard, polywood, laminate flooring

    4. Design: Wood grain like beech, birth, wenge, maple, oak etc.

    5. Base Paper Weight: 70gsm-85gsm for wood grain and 80-120gsm for solid color

    6. Produce procedure: Decorative paper - Impregnation with melamine resign - decorative melamine paper

    7. MOQ: 2000 sheets

    8. Payment Term: 30% deposit and the rest 70% before shipping


     


    Packing Details

    1. Decorative Melamine paper is packed by polyester bad inside and pallet out side

    2. 200 sheets melamine paper is in one polyester bag

    3.  10 bags is in 1 wood pallet

    4. 8 wood pallets can be loaded in one 20 feet container



    Delivery Deatails

    1. Sample: 2-3 days

    2. Mass: 20-22 days after getting the deposit

     

     

     

     

    Hot Tags: decorative melamine paper, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, price, buy
    Related Products
    Feedback: